Declined Guard Ban appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanBat

Name of Account: NyanBat
Steam ID : 76561198298283978
Date and Time of the Ban: 5/18/2024, around 1:30 am
Reason about the Ban: admin said I intentionally slayed to give reds ammo
Admin that Banned you: sir krookadile (said it was a pending ban)
Why should I receive a unban for teamban: I had no intention of slaying to give reds ammo, I only slayed cause I was going to get off tf2 and take a break for a bit and I think a 4 hour ban is a bit harsh especially when there was no warning

I did issue the punishment but it was a pending punishment queued by @Madact so it'll be up to them to handle this appeal.

I'd say the intention to give that scout the pistol was clear given you checked all 3 cells, before finding the scout at the door, ran towards the scout and slayed with your pistol out then instantly left. If you wanted a break, you should of just left at the start of the round.
The only thing I can agree with your statement is the lack of warning. Given you left in a hurry I could not. If I could, I would of warned and left it at that. Thankfully both me and _black saw what you did before leaving but this could of gone a lot worse just because some leaving blue thought it would be funny to ruin the round by giving the reds an unfair advantage.

The teamban is 4 hours as you have a prior teamban for teamkilling x2 and pressing game buttons without warden's permission which killed a lot of reds (Which when told against the rules, proceeded to tell them to shut up & insult them)

You clearly need to learn the rules of blue team so the ban stays on. Please check out the warden and guard section here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-05-01-2023.11901/

Since posting this your teamban expires in 129 minutes with red spent alive. STEAM_0:0:169009125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread